Strawberry Moonrocks are made from a different type of cannabis and premium honey oil. Coated with strain specific Keif plus 5% CBD keif as goes with all the Moon Rocks to prevent green-outs as well as to give a stronger effect.
Kief is the term for the accumulated trichomes, or resin glands, sifted from cannabis flowers through a mesh screen or sieve. Trichomes secrete a sticky resin containing the terpenes and cannabinoids that give cannabis its unique qualities. As concentrated resin glands, kief is a potent form of cannabis.
Strawberry is a sativa marijuana strain originating from the Netherlands. This strain produces effects that are uplifting and relaxing. Medical marijuana patients choose Strawberry for reducing physical and mental pain. Growers say this strain grows well both indoors and outdoors and has a 9 week flowering time.
They produce a slow burn with some immediate effects that really kick into high gear about 30 minutes in. Based on people’s reviews, you can expect your buzz to linger for several hours or even into the next day if you‘re new to moon rocks or high-THC strains.
Pros and cons of smoking Moon Rocks (Strawberry Moonrocks):
- They will get you super duper high.
- Cost effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way.
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC.
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter.
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone).
- They’re messy—most put them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder.
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you.
Buy Strawberry Moonrocks from OFFICIAL MOONROCK SHOP today for the best in quality and an effective delivery worldwide.
You might also want Frosty’s Snowcone Clear