Yeezy moonrock buds. Have you ever been so high that you couldn’t feel your eyebrows, even when you physically touch them? If not, try smoking Yeezy moonrock buds and I guarantee you’ll get there.
How strong are Yeezy-MOONROCKS ?
Though the potency of each batch depends on how it’s made/who produces it, the general consensus is that they hover around 50% THC (most flower by itself averages around 20% THC).
Hitting Yeezy moonrock buds produces an extremely pleasant, terpene-rich taste of kief that makes you say, “Woooo, that’s delicious.” The smoke clouds produced are super big and full, so each hit is damn near its own experience.
And the high? Oh buddy, oh pal, don’t even get me started on the high of Yeezy moonrock. Starting in the head, and eventually spreading throughout the entire body down to your toes, a Moon Rocks high is one of those slow burns that you definitely feel at first, but 30 minutes later, you realize that you have reached a mountaintop that you may not have been ready to climb.
Pros and cons of smoking Yeezy Moon Rocks
- Buy Yeezy moonrock buds will get you super duper high.
- Cost effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way.
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC.
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter.
- The buds will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone).
- They’re messy—most put them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder.
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you.
buy today from our shop for the best in quality and service,
you might also like Runtz